Lubbock Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New team lookin for good places and teams to war with

3 posters

Go down

New team lookin for good places and teams to war with Empty New team lookin for good places and teams to war with

Post  WestTexasAirsoftBatallion Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 am

We are the West Texas Airsoft Battalion
currently theres 13 of us and we're lookin for teams of equal size to arrange games with.
Let us know if you want to set up a match or know of any good places to hold games.

WestTexasAirsoftBatallion

Back to top Go down

New team lookin for good places and teams to war with Empty hey

Post  Blade69 Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:20 pm

im intrested in playing but dont know where anyone is at theres a field at 4th and MLK

Blade69

Back to top Go down

New team lookin for good places and teams to war with Empty Re: New team lookin for good places and teams to war with

Post  WestTexasAirsoftBatallion Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:45 am

Just so you know we probably wont be able to have a match untill spring break or summer. Majority of the team has a schedule that allows very little free time so we will have to set a date in advance.

WestTexasAirsoftBatallion

Back to top Go down

New team lookin for good places and teams to war with Empty Re: New team lookin for good places and teams to war with

Post  -_MAGNET_- Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm

WestTexasAirsoftBatallion wrote:Just so you know we probably wont be able to have a match untill spring break or summer. Majority of the team has a schedule that allows very little free time so we will have to set a date in advance.

Ill be looking to play once in LBK. moving in less than a month. Looking to play with a crowd older than 17. I can't find my guns for the moment so possibly being a official or ref for a month or two will be all I can attribute.
-_MAGNET_-
-_MAGNET_-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down