Lubbock Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  -_MAGNET_- Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Hi guys, I am new to the forum.. sadly looks like people have stopped coming here but I am def looking to gather all the airsoft players of Lubbock together to play. Either small skirmishes or creating an organization/association for large wars. Looking to get this going by October or sooner. For now all I can do is referee a war once in LBK. I think weekend's are best. And that goes for all wars. Let me know what y'all think. I also believe there should be age class'. 17 and up for one and worry about the others later. Not saying we should exclude young ones but some of these guns have high fps and kids just aren't the best at tactics. So Let's get airsoft back up and bigger than it has been before in LBK.
-_MAGNET_-
-_MAGNET_-

Back to top Go down

NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  -_MAGNET_- Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 am

bump
-_MAGNET_-
-_MAGNET_-

Back to top Go down

NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Active Player

Post  TJ2OOO Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 am

Hey, I moved to lubbock and am looking to play. This looks like a dead fourm, if any one is around i am up for a game. Text me at 512 351 6492

TJ2OOO

Back to top Go down

NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Reply to new LBK airsoft

Post  thebroman80 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:26 am

i have some buddies and we are looking for a team but the oldest one of us is 14 but we have our own guns and gear i was wondering if you had a place to play i have 5 or 6 guys that will play and i have some other people that might play if you have a place to play we need a place is our problem let me know

TheBroman80

thebroman80

Back to top Go down

NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NEW LBK AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down